At Entoprot Ltd, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. This General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) statement outlines how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your personal information when you interact with our website and services.
- Data Controller
Entoprot Ltd, located at Seelannintie 27, 90800 Oulu, Finland, is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
- Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following types of personal data:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us when filling out forms on our website or communicating with us.
- Website Usage Data: We may collect data about how you use our website, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and browsing behavior.
- How We Use Your Information
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products or services you have requested from us.
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, questions, or feedback.
- To personalize your experience on our website and deliver relevant content.
- To analyze website usage data and improve our website’s performance and user experience.
- To comply with legal obligations and enforce our website’s terms and conditions.
- Legal Basis for Processing
We will only process your personal data when we have a legal basis for doing so. This includes:
- Contractual Necessity: Processing your data is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you (e.g., providing requested services).
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data for our legitimate interests, such as improving our services and marketing activities. We will always ensure that your rights and interests do not override our legitimate interests.
- Consent: In certain cases, we may seek your explicit consent to process your data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal data to third parties. However, we may share your information with:
- Third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services.
- Government or law enforcement authorities in response to a legal request or when required by applicable law.
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access and rectify your personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data (the “right to be forgotten”).
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability, allowing you to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time (where applicable).
To exercise any of these rights or if you have any privacy-related concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security Measures
We take the security of your personal data seriously and implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- Changes to the GDPR Statement
We may update this GDPR statement from time to time to reflect changes in our data processing practices or legal requirements. Any updates will be posted on this page, and the “last updated” date will be revised accordingly.
By continuing to use our website and services, you agree to this GDPR statement and any future updates.
Last updated: August 1, 2023